Surge in cryptocurrency payments: 70% of investors spend PTS, not go
Crypto payments have increased dramatically in 2020, as market data shows that investors are spending more than they are following a hodling strategy.
What investors spend cryptocurrency on and how much
According to a recent press release, BlockCard and the Bitcoin Market Journal have teamed up to collect market data from more than 35,000 crypto investors. In an environment where it was believed that most crypto investors “walk”, the results were very interesting. According to the survey, 70% of investors said they spent their cryptocurrency in the last 12 months. At this scale of research, it becomes clear that cryptocurrencies are no longer a HODling asset class (buy and hold).
As the market continues to evolve, various companies in the crypto space, such as BlockCard and BitPay, are raising awareness by connecting the traditional world with the digital one. According to a recent report from BitPay, there has been a significant increase in sellers supporting cryptocurrencies this year.
In a recent survey, 11% of respondents spent their cryptocurrency on food, while 12% spent it on entertainment. Most investors (75%) used digital exchanges and bought various cryptocurrencies.
One of the most interesting categories was rent. According to the study, about 5% of respondents sent their cryptocurrencies for rent. Since crypto assets have significantly greater growth potential than traditional currencies, it is believed that tenants are trying to save money by paying rent in cryptocurrency if the asset increases in value.
Alex Lielacher, editor of the Bitcoin Market Journal, commented on the results, stating:
“The conclusion is clear: from paying for basic necessities to covering education expenses, cryptocurrency holders use digital currencies as their daily expenses.”
BlockCard’s Ian Kane also added:
“While many Bitcoin thought leaders preach HODLing as the only way to interact with the asset, evidence suggests that holders of digital currencies are actually using their ‘magic Internet currencies’ simply as money.”
Studying spending habits can be important because it shows us how serious the switch to crypto payments can be. According to the data, about 32% of respondents spent between $ 1,000 and $ 10,000. This is important and shows that people can easily spend their cryptocurrency not only on microtransactions. Only 14.50% of investors have spent less than $ 100 in the past 12 months.
In conclusion, a recent survey conducted by BlockCard and Bitcoin Market Journal shows that cryptocurrencies are turning into something more than just assets for saving. If you look at the financial behavior of more than 35,000 blockchain investors, it becomes clear that consumers are finding value in crypto payments.
All this is happening in an environment where regulation and the tax code are still being finalized, or simply not available. As the industry becomes more transparent, cryptocurrency payments should happen quickly, as merchants are more willing to implement crypto into their infrastructure.
How to listing my coin/token to the SPACEBOT?
Application Form for Listing
Please Kindly Answer the Following Questions:
- 1. Coin Recommender
- 1.1 Anyone Introduces You to SPACEBOT?
- 1.2 Referral’s Name, Mailbox, Telegram Account
- 2. Introduction of the Project
- 2.1 Name of Project, supporting both Russian and English
- 2.2 Official Website
- 2.3 Documentation link (api for developers)
- 2.4 Symbol (url: coinmarketcap.com,coinpaprika.com etc.) ATTENTION: It’s a prerequisite! If information about your coin is not available on this resource, we can agreed and list it on coinmarketrate.com. Listing price from 10 ETH.
- 2.5 Offering Price (url: coinmarketcap.com,coinpaprika.com etc.)
- 2.6 Total Fundraising Amount (url: coinmarketcap.com,coinpaprika.com etc.)
- 2.7 Brief Introduction of your Project Covering its Positioning, Features , etc.
- 2.8 Expected Trading Pairs against BTC, USDT, ETH (url: coinmarketcap.com,coinpaprika.com etc.)
- 2.9 Anyone in Charge of the Project
- 2.10 Contact of Project Manager
- 2.11 Project promotion Channel like Website, Wechat Official Account, Twitter, etc.
- 2.12 Attachment of Source File of Token Logo
- 2.13 Is the Project Tokens Based on ERC20 (or other blockchain)?
- 2.14 Any Market Value Management?
- 3. Project Marketing ant Its Users Scale
- 3.1 Expected Listing Date
- 3.2 Users Community in Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Slack, WeChat, QQ Group , etc. and Its Links and Scale
- 3.3 Media Reports and Links
- 3.4 Time and Place of Roadshow or Other Marketing Campaign？
- 3.5 Marketing Budget on SPACEBOT and Token price establishing margin
- 4. Qualifications
- 4.1 Basic Information of Team Members
- 4.2 Consultants or Public Figures
- 4.3 Early Investment
- 4.4 Whether Listed on Quote Platform，such as Feixiaohao ,CoinMarketCap, etc.
- 1. Notes for Listing
- 2. SPACEBOT the unique software, for co-production of cryptocerrency. SPACEBOT provides an opportunity to get a monthly increase in the productivity of the cryptovoltaic minting of PRIZM, BIP and other cryptocurrency due to the total increase of the balance in the network of blockages through the “Proof-of-Stake” system.
- 3. SPACEBOT is only responsible for verification of authenticity and legitimacy of projects. SPACEBOT will not evaluate the project, and not provide any moral and value endorsement. The digital assets team will take full responsibility for all illegal irregularities such as illegal fund-raising, pyramid selling, money laundering, gambling, drug abuse, fraud, being banker of the asset, etc.
- 4. The digital asset teams need to make preventive measure with SPACEBOT to keep away from crushing the market. Otherwise we will end the cooperation.
- 5. SPACEBOT will remove the project from the list if : The dissolution of team keeps our client away from mining, transferring, block inquiring, etc. No investors trade, hold, use this token; technical failure which affect mining, transferring, block inquiring, etc. The team has some illegal irregularities such as illegal fund-raising, pyramid selling, money laundering, gambling, drug abuse, fraud, being banker of the asset, etc.
How to register a new users on SPACEBOT?
Registration on SPACEBOT is available only via the referral link which you can get after bonding 100 coins to the pool.
In order to get the link through the Telegram bot:
1. Send 100 coins to the wallet given by the bot: Wallet – Deposit
2. Bond 100 coins to the pool: Wallet – Deposit for paramining
3. Skip to ‘Affiliate program’ section and copy your referral link
4. Now you can share your referral link and invite new users
In order to get the link through iOS/Android:
1. Send 100 coins to the wallet given by the App: Home screen – Refill
2. Bond 100 coins to the pool: Home scren – Bond
3. Skip to ‘Affiliate program’ section and copy your referral link
4. Now you can share your link and invite new users
How to install the iOS App?
To install the App
1. Follow the link:
2. Сlick ‘Install’ and follow the standard steps to install the App on your device
3. If you are a new user – press ‘Register’ (you need to indicate your inviter; find your inviter`s ID or get a referral link in the ‘How to register a new user’ section)
4. If you already have your SPACEBOT Telegram account you need to link it to email. You may find how to do it in ‘How to link email to your SPACEBOT account?’ section.
How to install Android App?
To install the App:
1. Follow the link:
2. Press ‘install’ and follow the standard steps to install the App on your device.
3. If you are a new user – press ‘register’ (you need to indicate your inviter; find your inviter`s ID or get a referral link in the ‘How to register a new user’ section)
4. If you already have your Telegram SPACEBOT account you need to link it to email. You may find how to do it in ‘How to link email to your SPACEBOT account?’
How to top up your balance?
Top up your balance with Telegram bot:
1. Go to ‘Wallet’ section
2. Press ‘Deposit’
3. Copy the wallets sent to you (be careful not to copy extra symbols)
4. Transfer coins to the copied wallet adress
Top up your balance with iOS/Android App:
1. Press ‘Top up’ on the mail screen
2. Copy the wallets sent to you (be careful not to copy extra symbols)
3. Transfer coins to the copied wallet adress
* Track transaction on the blockchain:
PRIZM – https://prizmexplorer.com
BIP/BTT – https://explorer.minter.network
**Please note that depositing of coins requires certain number of confirmations in the network and it takes time to process a transaction with our algorightm
***Also note that many exchanges and wallets services carry out transfers with delay (on some exchanges it can take up to 72 hours), and you shouldn`t worry since this is a stadard procedure.