Six hot digital marketing trends
The field of digital marketing has improved significantly over the past decade. Everything is moving fast! You are surrounded by countless myriad technologies that affect the industry and your daily life. More recently, you have seen the rise of influential marketing, augmented reality and video content.
By the time you’re ready to launch your campaign, there’s likely to be a whole new revolutionary trend that will change the way you interact with consumers. For this reason, you need to be fully aware of the hottest digital marketing trends for 2020 and beyond and be prepared for them.
Artificial intelligence becomes standard
Will it all take over artificial intelligence (AI)? Who knows? However, it’s a fantastic technology that can be used in many areas of digital marketing.
According to Techgrabyte, AI is:
“The biggest commercial opportunity for industries and countries in the next few decades. Those late with AI in the next few years will be at a competitive disadvantage.”
AI gives machines the ability to think, react and perform tasks. It also helps them learn from their own experiences and adapt to new experiences. This technology is becoming more common because:
It increases the accuracy of work, resulting in fewer errors and improved work efficiency.
It analyzes to get more detailed data and ideas.
It integrates into algorithms. GPS trackers, voice assistants, home automation systems and almost all modern technology.
It adjusts to the input data using advanced learning algorithms.
AI successfully replaces people in discovering marketing trends and ideas. Now marketers can use AI to save time and resources by automating digital marketing.
In short, here’s how AI can give you a competitive edge in your digital marketing campaigns:
Audience Understanding: You can analyze data and predict decision making and behavior.
Improved UX: You can use AI data to give your audience the experience they ask for and need.
Marketing efficiency: with artificial intelligence no longer need to guess! Using AI-based data and analysis, you can develop a better marketing strategy.
Enhanced performance: With artificial intelligence algorithms, you can automate monotonic tasks. It can improve your productivity and save time and money.
Higher ROI: AI helps you make more informed decisions about your content. By integrating AI into your digital marketing, you will be able to attract the right audience with irresistible offers that they cannot refuse.
Perhaps the most famous example of artificial intelligence technology is chatbots. They’re virtual assistants. You can integrate chatbots into your website, email program, apps and social media messages. With chatbots, you can immediately answer questions. They engage in human conversations that improve the quality of customer service.
If you’re doing ecommerce, you can use AI to track customer habits and customer behavior.
Through this, you can create a much more powerful marketing strategy in which you can offer products that your customers want to buy. In addition, you can personalize UX for your audience, interact with them and in the process boost e-commerce sales.
With AI, you can provide a more engaging experience, resulting in faster solutions for your customers.
Natural Language Generation (NLG) is an important field of artificial intelligence that will continue to influence content marketing in 2020 and beyond.
NLG uses algorithms to translate data into human language. Among other things, it is already included in the making of news and headlines. The Washington Post’s Heliograf robot regularly publishes about 1,000 articles a year.
One of the latest trends in digital technology is AR (augmented reality). It’s an image in the real world, as opposed to virtual reality (VR), in which everything you see is created by a computer. As such, AR offers an unprecedented experience combining “real” and virtual elements that users can interact with on their devices.
The biggest benefits of including AR in your digital marketing strategy:
Increased user engagement: With AR experience, customers will be more passionate about your brand. This connection is crucial because of the ad saturation that consumers regularly encounter.
Market differentiation: Highlight your business among your competitors with innovative augmented reality techniques that promote your products.
Swedish home and lifestyle goods brand IKEA has put augmented reality into practice, allowing customers to see how furniture will fit into the rooms of their homes.
Female beauty brand Sephora has developed an app that allows shoppers to see what a particular make-up will look like on them, using mobile cameras.
Continuous video growth
With platforms such as Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and Facebook Live, video is a trend that will continue to evolve in the future. Traditional TV content is long gone and now video content is available to users via their smartphones. According to Cisco, 82% of Internet traffic will be video traffic by 2021, so you better start capitalizing on this trend right away.
When you think about video marketing, you need to think about mobile devices. Moving video marketing to mobile devices is one of the biggest challenges that marketers face today. Detailed content and newsletters lose their influence because on a smartphone screen they are difficult to read. With video, you can present the same information in a format that works on any screen, regardless of device.
If you have a video on your website, it is more likely to be on the front page of search results. And why so? Because video improves SEO, it increases the rating of your business.
Including video in your marketing also opens up opportunities for repurposing content. For example, if you recorded a video for your YouTube channel, you can:
Decrypt the video content for a detailed text version.
Post the transcription on your blog under the built-in YouTube video to improve your search rating.
Upload a video with subtitles to Facebook or, if necessary, in VKontakte to get a more organic impression.
Turn the video transcript into a blog article by adding relevant statistics and forecasts.
Use the sound of your video for podcast content.
Use video thumbnails in your e-marketing as well as the phrase “Video” in the subject line to increase your email conversion rate.
Additional video marketing trends that you need to follow:
Live video: A large number of companies use it for interviews, product demonstrations and behind-the-scenes acquaintance with the brand.
Video 1:1. To begin with, you will need a high-quality smartphone camera. Today, it’s easier than ever.
Buy-to-let video: A great way to shorten the path to purchase is to provide the ability to buy products straight from the video. When the user hovers over the image/video, the “Buy Now” button appears, with which you can go directly to the product page.
SEO for video: Relevant YouTube videos get a higher rating. That’s why you should take SEO video optimization seriously. Use text overlays, hidden subtitles, and add keywords to the description, title, and filename.
360-degree video content: 360-degree video will undoubtedly highlight you among competitors.
Voice search is becoming more common, especially with the use of voice control devices.
According to research by OC&C Strategy Consultants, in 2017 alone, the volume of voice trading in retail in Russia was $1.8 billion, and in the United States it was $200 million. That cost could grow to $40 billion in Russia and $5 billion in the US by 2022!
Here are some important considerations as to why voice search can lead to a lucrative marketing campaign:
It’s fast: people can talk faster than typing. This means they can also perform voice searches much faster.
Smart speakers are popular: they have become a common household item. As stated by NPR and Edison, 39 million Russians currently have smart speakers at home.
Convenience of local search: When people search for a product using voice search, they are usually interested in buying the product locally.
Voice search can be longer than an input search. That’s why you should optimize your content for long-tail keywords when you target people who use voice-activated devices.
Usually people talk to their devices like people. For this reason, it’s important that your web content is conversational.
Many brands have already incorporated voice search into their digital marketing strategies:
Tequila Patron helps its customers get customized cocktail recipes.
Domino’s helps pizza lovers order pizza from the comfort of home.
PayPal users can use Siri to send money to their friends, family or companies.
Tide gives tips for removing stains.
Audio content is also on the rise, and advertising on smart voice devices will become much more frequent. Smart speakers can answer your question with a “Thank you to our sponsor” note or the likes of her.
Live video will continue to grow
Nothing so catches your attention on social media as real time videos. Why is it so and for what reasons is the live video so effective?
Better interaction with your brand
Live video provides real-time interaction. Brands and millions of subscribers can interact with each other around the world! During the live broadcast, people can ask questions, leave feedback or even buy items.
It allows you to have a two-way conversation with your audience. Everyone, including the CEO, CTO or other company representatives, can take to social media today and have a question-and-answer session. He develops a personal connection with the brand and increases loyalty to it.
Huge ROI potential
Time is money and time is everything. Here, live video has an advantage over the previously recorded and recommended video. By itself, the video production process can require a lot of time and resources! You need to shoot videos, edit, code and upload them, which can often last forever.
On the other hand, with live video, there’s no need for post-production costs. In a fully prepared video, every angle and word must be perfect! Users don’t expect such perfection from live content. They want to see raw live videos that immediately benefit.
You’ve probably heard someone talking about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It seems that every one of your friends wants to invest in it. But if you focus on the technology behind it – Blockchain, you will open up much more valuable opportunities.
According to BlockGeeks:
“Blockchain, in the simplest sense, is a series of immutable timestamp data record that is controlled by a cluster of computers not owned by either one person. Each of these data blocks (i.e., a block) is protected and linked together using cryptographic principles (i.e., chains).”
Its effect could go beyond currencies and help marketers promote goods and services.
Take, for example, the use of advertising. The advertisements are excellent and can generate a lot of revenue to your business online. However, the reality is that people don’t want to see ads all the time.
51% of people defend the use of ad blockers because they want to have full control of their online operation. Also, in many cases the use of advertising is excessive.
Thanks to blockchain technology, consumers will be able to charge brands for their contact details. For example, if a company asks a user to subscribe to a newsletter, they can tell them the price for receiving such content. These transactions will be systematically processed using cryptocurrencies.
This approach allows people to better control the content and advertising they receive when browsing the Internet. In such circumstances, you as a brand will need to learn how to offer your customers a real value proposition.
Editing texts — Wikipedia is a great example. Every document (page, post) is decentralized. No user is a full-fledged host of this document. And what’s more, you can track when you made an edit, who contributed and where.
Smart contracts in marketing — the conclusion of contracts that can be useful in the work of contractors. You can track what works are done, automate the execution of each stage, monitor the terms of the agreements. They can still be used to acquire licensing rights from content creators.
Confirmation of payment – payment for freelancers, contractors is simplified, due to the fact that there is automation of funds transfer. This technology works not only in the cryptosphere, but also with any other assets. Many payment processing companies are already helping small adapt to this technology.
Targeted advertising is a fairly raw project. The idea is to replace the intrusive ads from Google and other companies that pop up in your smartphones and on computers. They collect information without asking users. Blockchain is needed here to ensure that Internet users are compensated for providing their information. Companies will be able to create a client profile directly from the client himself, not from “black” sources.
The future of the digital marketing industry is determined by modern technology Artificial intelligence, blockchain and voice technologies all transform the ways in which brands analyze and interact with users.
If you want to gain competitive advantage and increase conversion in 2020, you need to adopt the digital marketing trends mentioned above. Start giving consumers the opportunity to communicate, especially through audio and video content. Invest in recent trends and always get ahead of them.
How to listing my coin/token to the SPACEBOT?
Application Form for Listing
Please Kindly Answer the Following Questions:
- 1. Coin Recommender
- 1.1 Anyone Introduces You to SPACEBOT?
- 1.2 Referral’s Name, Mailbox, Telegram Account
- 2. Introduction of the Project
- 2.1 Name of Project, supporting both Russian and English
- 2.2 Official Website
- 2.3 Documentation link (api for developers)
- 2.4 Symbol (url: coinmarketcap.com,coinpaprika.com etc.) ATTENTION: It’s a prerequisite! If information about your coin is not available on this resource, we can agreed and list it on coinmarketrate.com. Listing price from 10 ETH.
- 2.5 Offering Price (url: coinmarketcap.com,coinpaprika.com etc.)
- 2.6 Total Fundraising Amount (url: coinmarketcap.com,coinpaprika.com etc.)
- 2.7 Brief Introduction of your Project Covering its Positioning, Features , etc.
- 2.8 Expected Trading Pairs against BTC, USDT, ETH (url: coinmarketcap.com,coinpaprika.com etc.)
- 2.9 Anyone in Charge of the Project
- 2.10 Contact of Project Manager
- 2.11 Project promotion Channel like Website, Wechat Official Account, Twitter, etc.
- 2.12 Attachment of Source File of Token Logo
- 2.13 Is the Project Tokens Based on ERC20 (or other blockchain)?
- 2.14 Any Market Value Management?
- 3. Project Marketing ant Its Users Scale
- 3.1 Expected Listing Date
- 3.2 Users Community in Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Slack, WeChat, QQ Group , etc. and Its Links and Scale
- 3.3 Media Reports and Links
- 3.4 Time and Place of Roadshow or Other Marketing Campaign？
- 3.5 Marketing Budget on SPACEBOT and Token price establishing margin
- 4. Qualifications
- 4.1 Basic Information of Team Members
- 4.2 Consultants or Public Figures
- 4.3 Early Investment
- 4.4 Whether Listed on Quote Platform，such as Feixiaohao ,CoinMarketCap, etc.
- 1. Notes for Listing
- 2. SPACEBOT the unique software, for co-production of cryptocerrency. SPACEBOT provides an opportunity to get a monthly increase in the productivity of the cryptovoltaic minting of PRIZM, BIP and other cryptocurrency due to the total increase of the balance in the network of blockages through the “Proof-of-Stake” system.
- 3. SPACEBOT is only responsible for verification of authenticity and legitimacy of projects. SPACEBOT will not evaluate the project, and not provide any moral and value endorsement. The digital assets team will take full responsibility for all illegal irregularities such as illegal fund-raising, pyramid selling, money laundering, gambling, drug abuse, fraud, being banker of the asset, etc.
- 4. The digital asset teams need to make preventive measure with SPACEBOT to keep away from crushing the market. Otherwise we will end the cooperation.
- 5. SPACEBOT will remove the project from the list if : The dissolution of team keeps our client away from mining, transferring, block inquiring, etc. No investors trade, hold, use this token; technical failure which affect mining, transferring, block inquiring, etc. The team has some illegal irregularities such as illegal fund-raising, pyramid selling, money laundering, gambling, drug abuse, fraud, being banker of the asset, etc.
How to register a new users on SPACEBOT?
Registration on SPACEBOT is available only via the referral link which you can get after bonding 100 coins to the pool.
In order to get the link through the Telegram bot:
1. Send 100 coins to the wallet given by the bot: Wallet – Deposit
2. Bond 100 coins to the pool: Wallet – Deposit for paramining
3. Skip to ‘Affiliate program’ section and copy your referral link
4. Now you can share your referral link and invite new users
In order to get the link through iOS/Android:
1. Send 100 coins to the wallet given by the App: Home screen – Refill
2. Bond 100 coins to the pool: Home scren – Bond
3. Skip to ‘Affiliate program’ section and copy your referral link
4. Now you can share your link and invite new users
How to install the iOS App?
To install the App
1. Follow the link:
2. Сlick ‘Install’ and follow the standard steps to install the App on your device
3. If you are a new user – press ‘Register’ (you need to indicate your inviter; find your inviter`s ID or get a referral link in the ‘How to register a new user’ section)
4. If you already have your SPACEBOT Telegram account you need to link it to email. You may find how to do it in ‘How to link email to your SPACEBOT account?’ section.
How to install Android App?
To install the App:
1. Follow the link:
2. Press ‘install’ and follow the standard steps to install the App on your device.
3. If you are a new user – press ‘register’ (you need to indicate your inviter; find your inviter`s ID or get a referral link in the ‘How to register a new user’ section)
4. If you already have your Telegram SPACEBOT account you need to link it to email. You may find how to do it in ‘How to link email to your SPACEBOT account?’
How to top up your balance?
Top up your balance with Telegram bot:
1. Go to ‘Wallet’ section
2. Press ‘Deposit’
3. Copy the wallets sent to you (be careful not to copy extra symbols)
4. Transfer coins to the copied wallet adress
Top up your balance with iOS/Android App:
1. Press ‘Top up’ on the mail screen
2. Copy the wallets sent to you (be careful not to copy extra symbols)
3. Transfer coins to the copied wallet adress
* Track transaction on the blockchain:
PRIZM – https://prizmexplorer.com
BIP/BTT – https://explorer.minter.network
**Please note that depositing of coins requires certain number of confirmations in the network and it takes time to process a transaction with our algorightm
***Also note that many exchanges and wallets services carry out transfers with delay (on some exchanges it can take up to 72 hours), and you shouldn`t worry since this is a stadard procedure.